Friday, December 28, 2007

Being 25 and being a model, author, blogger, and podcaster and finding me

Because I look young I sometimes I don't know what age I am deep down. My experience with relationships and friendships makes me feel like I am 40 or 50 years old, but if you cut my head off I would be about 15 and my face fully put on makes me at most 20. In modeling it has come in handy because I can portray an older teenager or a college student, or a young professional, but being 25 means my days of not knowing my worth are over, I will never make the mistake of not running all the way through the finish line on or off the track. Being 25 is a good feeling because I am sure of myself, lived enough to give honest advice, and I can be counted on, but still I am not totally ready to define myself, and give myself one motto, title, opinion, or place in the world.

No comments: