Thursday, September 2, 2010

7 pm TODAY Long Live Short Models and Stuff Stuff on my Model Talk Radio

Tomorrow is my birthday, September 3rd, and tomorrow I also fly to Italy for a two week honeymoon with my man.

When I return the promotion for my third book "Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model" begins.

On this segment I will be sharing insight on the journey of building ones self as a model and author, and tips on staying inspired, overcoming the doubt and the power of self promotion.

All I want for my birthday is, if you haven't yet, to check out my books; my modeling memoir called Almost 5'4" and my graphic novel "Model Life: The Journey of a Pint-Size Fashion Warrior",  they are both on Amazon and BN.com.

Also starting next week, even though I am out of town I have arranged for Short&Stylish to start! The posts will start next week!

You can submit for a Short&Stylish feature by emailing me your photo, where you live, your height and how you stay stylish despite your height and lack of mass retail for petite sizes to petitepride@yahoo.com

Check out the segment here live at 7pm EST Today or keep in mind this segment... will run for 2 weeks while I am in Italy so you can catch the archive.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2010/09/02/long-live-short-models-and-stuff-stuff

Aim high, strive on, and getting older means having more memories so use each day wisely!
~Isobella

No comments: