Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Fourth of July Petites!

Hey Girls!

Happy Fourth of July!

Here is a favorite song of American pride:



(you'll have to turn down my podcast radio show on the right side to hear the song more clearly, and enjoy!)

Before a Fourth of July walk through Battery Park, I was eating some brunch and watching a segment on Merv Griffin, game show pioneer, on his early days and success creating Jeopardy! and Wheel of Fortune on CNBC Titians. I encourage you to catch these fast-pace, informative and interesting segments that showcase the journey of those who have strived, the early days and how it all came to together, it's inspiring. :)
Free to be, free to think, free to believe, free to love, free to risk it all, free to become who you want to be, free to create, free dream. Happy 4th of July!! My country tis of thee, Sweet land of liberty, Of thee I sing.

~Isobella

No comments: