Thursday, February 24, 2011

My favorite Sports Illustration Swimsuit issue photos for 2011 issue

Hey Girls,

Here are my favorite Sports Illustration Swimsuit issue photos for 2011 issue. I took the pics of my favorites with my iPhone while flipping through the magazine.   And I do think some of the shots that involve smiles are similar examples of a commercial print type swimwear shot, which should involve more of a personality appeal involved than pure glamour.


Model, Kenza Fourati. Photographer Steve Erle

Model, Kenza Fourati. Photographer Steve Erle

Model, Cintia Dicker. Photographer Warwick Saint

Model, Cintia Dicker. Photographer Warwick Saint

Model, Esti Ginzburg. Photographer Raphael Mazucco

Model, Irina Shayk. Photographer Raphael Mazucco

I chatted with Sports Illustrated photographer Steve Erle on a previous segment on my podcast radio show, you can listen to him about models, fashion, and photography here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2008/09/25/steve-erle-sports-illustrated-swimsuit-issue-and-fredericks-of-hollywood-photographer-





~Isobella

No comments: