Monday, February 21, 2011

There's still time to submit to win a pair of custom shoes or pumps!


Hey Girls,

There's still time to submit to win a pair of custom shoes or pumps! In our logo infested world, can't stand having the same ol' thing, same logo, same design, uuhhh puke, no thanks, that's just not me.....don't you like having something that no one else has.

As I've mentioned in other posts, this month I am doing a collaboration with MAG from: http://www.punkyourchucks.com/ my readers can win a pair of custom shoes or pumps.

This custom shoes contest giveaway ends on the 28th!

One winner will receive a pair of custom pumps.
One winner wil lreceive a pair of custom Vans or Converse shoes.

Show me your shoe modeing skills and send me a photo of yourself rocking a pair of your own favorite shoes to petitepride@yahoo.com , and 2 winners will be chosen, One for a pair of custom pumps and one for Converse or Van shoes!


Here are more details and the scoop:

http://www.petitemodelingtips.com/2011/02/calling-all-shoe-lovers-win-pair-of.html

No comments: