Monday, February 21, 2011

This article called: Washington: the 'blackest name' in America caught my eye today.

Psst. There is a new biography out called "Washington: A Life" by Ron Chernow. We learn about the Presidents in school but it's nice to get a refreshment sometimes. I don't know if I'd read this whole book front to back, but maybe it would sit on my coffee table to pick up now and then ya know, next time I'm eating mac and cheese or some wine with some friends maybe whip it out.  Did you know...? kind of thing.

This article called: Washington: the 'blackest name' in America caught my eye today.

I think it is a good idea to know things, and continue to learn things all your life, you can have those cute shoes but I think it is best to not let one thing define you, your brain and your heart are the most important parts of you.

~Isobella

No comments: