Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey suit designers, design some more for petites please!

Hey Girls,

So if you saw the The 63rd Annual Emmy Awards, then you saw Jane Lynch's suit, no not track-suit, I'm talking about her walking on stage with, no that's not me, it's Paula Abdul and aren't they hot in matching bad ass pant suits?!

I think so. Pint-Size Paula pulled it off really well, but it got me thinking, what's a short chick to do when it comes to finding a pant suit, or a blazer and skirt? And it got me Gooling. Here are some finds:

Was glad to see a petite section for suits at Macy's. Not sure the length is going to work out though, but...maybe.

At Bloomingdales I didn't find any suits when I searched petite, but found some Tahari and Nanette Lepore in smaler sizes, but that doesn't mean the length is petite friendly.

At JCPenney, I was happy to see their petite section online and found these.

At Forever21, I didn't see any pant suits, for girls anyways, I wonder if they'll add some? It would be smart. But I found these blazers which are cute for all sizes.

I would also try a T.J Maxx, Marshalls and Kohl's for pant suits and blazer's too.

Hunting for more of that sophisticate bad-ass look...

~Isobella

No comments: