Saturday, February 4, 2012

San Francisco weekend pics and favorite little things of SF

Hey Girls,

Here are some pics from my trip to San Francisco last weekend, and also my favorite little things of SF.

Favorite Little Thing SF # 1  First stop in San Francisco was getting my boots fixed for a hill walking! — at Anthony's Shoe Service.

Favorite Little Thing SF # 2 We had a great dinner at Town Hall and went to Favorite SF # 3 the beautiful beautiful San Francisco ballet Onegin!
pics by my husband


Favorite little thing SF # 4  Venice Gourmet Deli in Sausalito.

In Sausalito we had lunch at Venice Gourmet Deli and I had a yummy grilled eggplant and mozzarella sandwich and we sat by the water to eat and relax, very peaceful and pretty.


Favorite Little Thing SF # 5 On our way to sit down we saw the rock man, he is all about balance and balancing rocks on top of eachother and it is really eye catching and impressive.


The habor in Sausalito is pretty and the water is calm, it's really packed with all types of boats resting this time of year.


Favorite Little Thing SF # 6 of course the Apple store in San Francisco!


Favorite Little Thing SF # 7 Riding a ...




Favorite Little Thing SF #8  Walking around Fishermans Wharf and Pier 39 Sealions!



Favorite Little Thing SF #9  Taking boat ride to Alcatraz (seeing SF from boat is beautiful and then had a fun time walking around Alcatraz.)



(Alcatraz)







Favorite Little Thing SF #10 The Fog


I hope you've enjoyed some of my pics from my trip to San Francisco, it is a beautiful city, and those hills are serious! You should get out to San Francisco, I'm sure you will have a memorable time, like I did!


~Isobella

No comments: