Thursday, September 6, 2012

Careful blogger book tour and Careful inside BN in NYC


Yay! My new YA novel "Careful" has made it inside Barnes and Noble in Union Square (NYC), it's still in a box but by this afternoon it should be on shelves, I'll be popping by later today or tomorrow to sign their in-store copies, so if you want a signed book...check it out!! I'll keep you posted on other locations in the city. :)



Also "Careful" is doing a blogger book tour with YA Bound, starts next week! Sept 17-22. I'll keep you posted! Book bloggers will be reviewing and featuring "Careful." I'll be doing some interviews too. The web is amazing for connectivity, especially when you're close to the end of pregnancy and you just published a book. I'll be posting some video readings of "Careful" and chats about my writing process soon, yup, my belly will also be featured :) hehe. http://yabound.blogspot.com/


Cheers!
Isobella

You can also get "Careful" on Amazon or in the iBookstore or read "Careful" on your Kindle here.

 

No comments: