Saturday, October 6, 2012

I'd like you to meet my baby boy, Phoenix Curtis was born September 27th!


Hey! Guess what! I've shared posts and photos during my pregnancy and I'm happy to now share that my baby boy, Phoenix Curtis, was born September 27th 2012, at 1:24 a.m, at 7lbs 9oz!
 
I'd like you to meet him, here are some photos from his entrance into the world and our first week together. I loved being pregnant, and I'm so happy and ready to be a mom, and so in love with my son. 
 
~Isobella
 
 
 
 





 

We got home from the hospital on Sunday, September 30th, in the afternoon and I'm happy Phoenix has settled in beautifully. Here he is in the crib for the first time.

 

 
 
This is a photo from Phoenix's first stroller ride to his pediatric appt, of course it rained! But it was good practice for crazy NY weather. We know the stroller can manage big puddles now!


 
 More pics and adventures with Phoenix soon!

~Isobella

P.s: In the hospital the nurses were saying how Phoenix is a rock star name. So you might wonder: Why the name Phoenix? I love the symbolism and also it's the name of the town my Dad lived in before he passed away. BTW, in my new YA novel Careful, the boy Estella has a crush on is also named Phoenix.
 

No comments: