Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Model Photo perspective podcast segment


This week's segment of Model Talk is about how aspiring models can take better photos, and how knowing themselves and how to work with their proportions, and finding their best angles to bring forward in their photos, can help to create a better, more marketable photo. This segment will be based on real questions I received from aspiring models and I will share insight on some of my own photo-shoot experiences that went well because despite being petite, I knew how to work with what I've got!


Show details:
4/28/2010 9:00 PM
Show Name: The Model photo perspective: Taking a better photo
Length: 15 min

Tune in here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2010/04/29/the-model-photo-perspective-taking-a-better-photo

No comments: