Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Lilly Pilly does it right, products for models and girls on the go

playing with iPhone app ShakeitPhoto



My skin is important to me. It helps me book modeling jobs. I might be itty bitty but I think my skin has been my sidekick when it comes to booking work as a model for ad campaigns, magazine editorials and the many jobs I've gained. As a shoe model and body parts model, I am very picky about what I like and don't like when it comes to lotions and creams. Even for my face. I like the lotion to go on quick and absorb fast! I hate rubbing and rubbing the product in. I've used LUSH, St. Ives, NIVEA, Alba, Caswell-Massy creams for my hands and body over the years. Right now I am using Lilly Pilly. My memoir ALMOST 5'4" recently came out in Australia, and was featured in The Sydney Morning Herald and I have been checking out some Australian made products, and Lilly Pilly caught my eye.

Lilly Pilly is a great example of a product that rubs in fast. Here are some reasons why I like it:

When I put on a lotion I don’t want it to take all day to rub into my skin. I like how quickly it melts into my skin.

My hands don’t feel greasy or icky after putting it on.

I notice how my hands look not a few days later, but immediately after I put on the cream. To me, if it is a good cream the results should be right away, obvious; my hands should look clean, sheen, serene, right away. This happened after only a few seconds.

I am using Kakadu Plum which is rich in Vitamin C! I love that!

To me this makes the product a go-to-item for girls on the go, and girls who aspire to be models. :)


I like that you can buy individidual products or giftpacks of the lotion with a body wash to match. And the small 50 ml lotions are cool because they are small enough to bring on an airplane, great to throw in a handbag before a casting, or when I am running around. Check out more on Lilly Pilly here: http://www.lillypilly.net.au/

As a model that doesn't have the height, I make sure my other assets, my skin especially, are always eye-catching on camera,

Isobella

P.s: Is there a certain beauty product you love using on the job? Email me your fav beauty products at petitepride@yahoo.com

No comments: