Wednesday, July 21, 2010

petite can rock the riding pants

I just ordered 2 pairs of riding pants here: https://www.equestriancollections.com --they have extra small and size 24, which is pretty small. I don't plan to become a pro rider, but they will be really fun to wear this fall! Warm and I like the equestrian look, I think petite's can rock the riding pants with cute flat boots, browns, blacks, grays. hot hot hot to wear this fall. :)

These are the brands I purchased: Devon-Aire All Pro Hipster Riding Breech, in beige.

And TuffRider Ladies Ribb Lowrise Pull On Riding Breeches in Dark Charcoal.


I hope I look as cute as the models in the pictures above. I think I can rock it. :)

2 pair for under $100 is happiness, and now all I need is a belt, prob stop off at H&M, or check out the belts on the site next week.

yay!
Isobella

No comments: