Monday, July 19, 2010

Podcast reading of my new book "Short Stuff" coming soon!



Coming up this Weds, July 21st, at 1:00 PM EST, on Model Talk Radio I will be reading from my new collection of short stories called Short Stuff.

Short Stuff, is based on my on-the-job experiences that took place after her memoir. Including experiences from modeling for Marshalls, Macy's, Victoria's Secret, Bon Appétit, TLC's Stacy London show, Easy Spirit and others, the book also includes modeling tips for shorter models. I think you will really like it. It is a short collection of stories about being a shorter model on the job.

Tune in here for the live show or catch the archive anytime:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2010/07/21/model-isobella-jade-reads-from-short-stuff-her-new

No comments: