Monday, September 20, 2010

Petite Modeling Tips and Stylish Short Chicks!

Hey Girls!


I am back from 2 weeks in Italy! Before I share some pictures from that amazing time, I wanted to make sure you have been checking out the Short and Stylish features on my blog www.PetiteModelingtips.com that have been up while I was in Italy and I hope you have enjoyed the features!  Here are the previous features and if you'd like to submit, please do! I hope it becomes an on-going-feature, to submit email your photo to me at petitepride@yahoo.com, and share your name, height, where you're from, what you are wearing and how you remain happy about your stylish self in your own unique way, despite your height! Fashion might not love the short chicks, but we can still create our own path, and we can still like what we wear with some hustle and creativity and the will to work what we've got! :) ~Isobella
Here I am wearing a Tocca sweater, which I shrunk by accident in the wash, but it turns out, it fits better now! :)
More to come!

No comments: