Sunday, October 31, 2010

A cowgirl and her horse, happy halloween






Hey ya'all, it's a cowgirl Halloween, to get this look: go to Forever 21 and buy a cheap shirt, that I hunted for 30 minutes (the shirt was long and had a fabric belt the same color as the shirt so I cut the belt and made it into hair ties), and got earrings there too for $4, a... lace cami from Intimissimi is under plaid shirt to keep warm and for cute’ness appeal, find a skirt that barely covers your bootie at H&M, the fishnets are from Century 21, to try to Italy and buy a Piero Guidi handbag, the boots are from Cavender's from a trip in Houston, the hat Western Spirit on Broadway, necklace and bracelet is from one of those cheap $10 or less jewelry places in the city. The jacket I wore is from Nine West and To be honest, I owned it all but the horse, jewelry, and shirt which I bought. ~isobella

No comments: