Monday, April 11, 2011

Less than an hour to submit to the Jewelry Modeling Contest, win a signed copy of my book Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model


Hey Girls,


Less than an hour to submit to the Jewelry Modeling Contest, win a signed copy of my book Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model, and be featured on this blog.

You don't have to be tall to model jewelry.
(You can send full body, or close-up on neck, wrist, or close up of hands, like a jeweley catalog or advertisment.)
Any type of jewelry welcome.

Submit 1-3 photos of yourself modeling jewelry to me at petitepride@yahoo.com
The model who best shows a jewelry shot with commercial print style, will win a signed copy of my book Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model, send photos by Monday April 11, 2011 by 12 p.m. EST!

The winner will be featured on my Petite Modeling Tips blog and will receive a signed copy of Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model and I will give you personal tips on your photos, comp card and submitting to agencies and marketing yourself as well.

Height isn't everything,
~Isobella

No comments: