Friday, April 8, 2011

Win a copy of my book Short Stuff! Jewelry Contest submissions accepted until Monday!

Hey Girls,

All heights welcome for the Jewelry Modeling Contest, to win a signed copy of my book Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model, the book includes on-the-job modeling experiences I've had and also modeling tips. It is a book that follows my modeling memoir Almost 5'4".  You can read about my books here.

For the contest any type of jewelry welcome.


Submit 1-3 photos of yourself modeling jewelry to me at petitepride@yahoo.com


The model who I think shows a jewelry shot with commercial print style, will win a signed copy of my book Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model, and be featured on this blog.

Send photos by Monday April 11, 2011 by 12 p.m. EST!

I will give the winner personal tips on your photos, comp card and submitting to agencies and marketing yourself as well.

~Isobella

No comments: