Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Equestrian Cowgirl look and country day in the city!


Hey Girls,

My body is so sore! Yesterday I went horseback riding at the Bronx Equestrian Center with a couple girlfriends. It was a trail riding but the guide let us trot more than I expected which was cool, but I wish we had galloped. It is a good place to go if you are learning and want a good basic experience. I would go on Youtube however and research a video on how to use the horse reins. My horse was named Timmy, a big booty horse, it was like riding a bull kind of, and it kept wanting to eat all the leaves on the trail, I will share a pic of me with Timmy later, for now here are some other pics from the day. Also yesterday was the Kentucky Derby and Animal Kingdom won, and I am going to check out the other horses because I am going to Belmont in June and beyond wearing a big pretty hat, I like to bet. :)

Then we went to Dinosaur BBQ on 125th street back in the city for some dinner.

Then later that evening my man and I summed up the day with some country music at Hill Country on 26th street. 

It was a country day alright!

~Isobella

No comments: