Saturday, May 14, 2011

Rainy days can be inspiring

Hey Girls,

Last night had a great dinner at Cafeteria on 17th n 7th, rib tacos so filling, mac and cheese rocks! Enjoyed the time w five sweet blonds and being one of three brunettes, sitting on a tuffette like little miss muffette :) ended the night watching The Tourist w my man, love Venice scapes I wanna be there on a balcony at night wearing a long white gown :)

Yesterday was sunny, but this weekend is cloudy and the rain is supposed to start later tonight.
Today working on my writing and reading some of I'm Over All That by Shirley MacLaine and poems by Robert Frost. Going to make some chili later.
ground beef
crushed tomatoes
yellow onion
large green peppers
chipotle chile powder
garlic powder
salt & black pepper
celery
chili beans
I like mixing it all together!

Here is what I am watching and listening to when I take a break from writing:


Something to do inside on a rainy day or anytime, that will work your creativity: do you like to peel and stick things? Then this might be fun. Jessica, the designer of howaboutorange.blogspot.com does. Being from Syracuse, NY I like the orange focus of these DIY projects, like this one to make a cute flower out of crepe paper, if only I had some crepe paper: http://howaboutorange.blogspot.com/2011/04/make-flowers-from-crepe-paper.html

There is much to do and discover,
~Isobella

No comments: