Friday, December 30, 2011

I didn't climb The Great Wall of China in heels but I did climb up it earlier this week!

Hey Girls,

I didn't climb The Great Wall of China in heels but I did climb up it earlier this week!

I hope you end this year with the ones you love around you and I hope before 2012 comes in you have a nice moment with your thoughts and heart and think about all you gained, all you gave and what you did this year, and I'll share more later on why this year was one of the most challenging for me personally but also helped me find what's really in my heart to help guide my future.

We visited the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall. It's more challenging but less tourists. It was amazing and peaceful looking off at the landscape around.







I climbed all that behind me, just kidding, just from the closest tower you see.

~Isobella

No comments: