Saturday, December 10, 2011

My visit to the Apple store Grand Central preview pics


Hey, Here are some random pics taken from random visitors and an Apple employee, today at the Grand Central store opening day! I did work on my upcoming YA novel for a little bit at the store today.

That's my computer for an hour today, the store is very comfortable, no one rushed me to get off, the vibe feels very airy and open and feels a little awkward in the sense of being in this beautiful building, beautiful architecture of Grand Central, it's a bit intense, and I over heard someone say it felt like being at a bank, with the tables and lights on them. The store- or more-like-the -open space-as I'd think of it, was busy, well, of course! It was their first day, and it's Apple! But I'm sure I won't be the only regular, and the music is good.

The other direction shot. Worked for about an hour at the Grand Central Apple store on a 13-inch MacBook Pro. I helped this guy next to me when he asked how to close out of yahoo, I told him to clear his history too, so no one will know what you do at the Apple store :)


I have MANY more pics to share, be back tomorrow! ~Isobella

No comments: