Thursday, March 29, 2012

Had a lovely time at the Blush lingerie launch at Bloomingdales SoHo

Hey Girls,

Had a lovely time at the Blush lingerie launch (@blushsocial) at Bloomingdales SoHo this evening. I met Carson Kressley, so sweet, hilarious, witty and charming (follow him on twitter: @carsonkressley ) I told him there needs to be another show like How to Look Good Naked and that he should write more books and also I gave him a copy of ALMOST 5'4" (I hope he enjoys it) and bought some BLUSH panties of course and got a free gift with my purchase: a sexy lingerie coffee table book. It was a little heavy to carry home but it will look hot on the table or bookshelf.


 The lingerie models were tall, pretty much giraffes, but they were also diverse, not super stick thin but realistic, and they rocked the lingerie well, it was sexy and pretty on them.

These are my new BLUSH panties! whoo hoo! And awesome Second Skin lingerie book!

~Isobella

No comments: