Monday, March 12, 2012

Reader Special: Signed copy of Almost 5'4" for $17


Hey Girls,

Spring is in the air and it's a beautiful day in NYC!

This week I'm holding a reader special for my modeling memoir Almost 5'4" for $17.

Price includes shipping and handling in USA and personalized signed copy of Almost 5'4", and also a personalized note with my top modeling tips for self-made models of all sizes and levels (just let me know what type of level you are within your modeling pursuits, the early stage of a model’s pursuits, the growing stage of a model’s pursuits or if you've already booked work with brands and magazines and are a working model but want some tips on getting more opportunities and self-marketing. I'll share with you how to strive and get opportunities no matter where you live or your size).


To order contact me through my website www.isobelladreams.com

Since it's personalized, please let me know who (name) to sign the book for.

Read an excerpt of the book here and read about how I wrote it at the Apple store here.

If you'd rather read Almost 5'4" as an ebook you can find it on Amazon and BN.com and on the iBookstore too. 

This Limited Promotion starts today and ends Sunday March 18th.

Remember height isn't everything so aim high and strive on!

~Isobella

No comments: