Friday, June 15, 2012

Teen Night at the New Museum Tonight and it's free

I wish I was a teen again so I could go to this event, calling all teens who would enjoy and could use an evening of gallery conversations led by teens, explore exhibitions with your friends, there's live music and even button-making, haha, check out this FREE event TONIGHT June 15th, at the New Museum in the city (235 Bowery at Prince Street). Starts at 6:30 PM (bring your school ID)

Here's the scoop: http://www.newmuseum.org/events/668?utm_source=New+Museum+News&utm_campaign=4b3c592f13-2012_06_EVENTS_2&utm_medium=email

Although I'm not in school anymore I love learning and discovering. Fun to me is learning about something I didn't know, discovering something, expressing my thoughts about a conversation that allows many opinions. Learning and sharing should never end and should spread beyond the classroom. Use your mind and share your perspective, add to your mind and grow from a new experience that makes you think and wonder. :)

Isobella

No comments: