Thursday, January 20, 2011

Petite fashion with Isobella Jade: wearing a high waisted Burberry skirt

Hey Girls,

Enjoy this video I made for you that shares some of my petite fashion tips and my favorite finds that I am currently wearing, and I hope my tips on wearing a high waisted skirt are inspiring.

Or watch the video here on Youtube: Petite Fashion with Isobella Jade

 ~Isobella

P.s: To have a better viewing experience turn off my podcast radio show which is seen when you scroll down on the right side of this blog. Enjoy!

This wool Burberry skirt can be worn into Spring and in the Fall. Also worn is Michael Kors boots, Wolford tights, H&M turtleneck, St John earrings, Corazon Latino jewerly necklace and Kate Spade handbag. I get it for less usually, I shop the outlets, the vintage stores, thrift stores, boutique stores, and I love jewelry found at craft fairs and antique fairs and I shop the sale rack.


P.s: If you would like to be featured on this blog as a petite and stylish girl on the go, submit to me a photo of yourself wearing your favorite outfit to petitepride@yahoo.com with Short and Stylish in the subject.

No comments: