Monday, January 10, 2011

Petite of the Week is Iya from the Phillippines

PETITE OF THE WEEK

Petite of the Week is Iya, 21 year old, 5'3", from the Phillippines, here is what she says about being petite and striving as a model, Being in an industry where appearance plays a huge part in making it big, I also had my share of rejections because I am petite. That did not stop me though from doing what I'm passionate about. I was able to put up with bullying from grade school to high school and thus, I can handle rejections with my chin up. Rejections makes me stronger in proving to myself that I am worthy being booked as the model for the job. My advice to everyone especially to models is to love what you are doing and it will love you back.

I like your attitude, thanks for sharing!
Aim high and strive,
~Isobella

Psst. Do you want to be Petite of the Week? Submit to be Petite of the Week and featured on this blog, send with the subject of your email: Petite of the Week, send your first name, headshot, or comp card jpeg, your height, where you are from, how you are making strides in modeling to: petitepride@yahoo.com and also I feature Short and Stylish Petite's on this blog, so if you are short and stylish you can submit to be featured by sending me your name, where you are from, a photo of yourself in your favorite outfit, what you are wearing, where you like to shop, and share how despite being petite, and the hunt for petite sizes, you are looking good and feeling good, email me with Short and Stylish in the subject to petitepride@yahoo.com

No comments: