Thursday, June 16, 2011

Coming up a chat with fashion designer and author Bradley Bayou!!


Hey Girls,

Guess what! Something awesome is about to happen! I will be chatting with fashion designer and the author of The Science of Sexy, Bradley Bayou, early next week on my podcast! We will be chatting about his own design journey, his books and topics among fashion & styling for petite shapes and shorter girls of all sizes. If you have a suggestion for a question, leave it here or email me: petitepride@yahoo.com

Send it over soon!

I'll have the segment info up later tonight.

Let me know your fashion concerns, and when it comes to fashion and fit, I will share them with Bradley Bayou, let me know what you like to see be improved for your own shopping experience in the next 5 years?



Size is just a number and height isn't everything!

~Isobella

No comments: