Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hey Girls, get a personalized and signed copy of my books Short Stuff and Almost 5'4"


Hey Girls,

MY USA readers can get a personalized and signed copy of Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model for $20

Also you can get Almost 5'4" for $20, here is the scoop:

http://www.isobelladreams.com/GetasignedcopyofIsobellasBooks.html

It took a few days for the airbrush paint to completely come off, and my whole body was tender for the next couple of days. The soreness was a reminder of the type of creative energy that gets put into many shoots, and the endurance required to be a professional model. ~excerpt from Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model.


The five flights to my apartment weren’t as mountainous that night when I got back and my legs felt longer as I escalated, my body felt transformed, as if I grew a few inches taller. My muscles were tender and sore and I was hungry but what filled my stomach and eased my mind that night was the thought of how I had made it through the day and no one but me really knew the secret tolerance of it all.~ excerpt from Almost 5'4"


~Isobella

No comments: