Friday, August 31, 2012

Favorite Little Thing: Essie's Damsel in a Dress nail polish for fall 2012


Hey Girls,

I love a plum nail polish color for fall, I usually go for a light color year round, but I'm into deep purples right now and having fun with adding a pop of color that flows with the colors of the seasons. The colors of fall are so beautiful, the golds, purples and reds of the changing leaves especially inspire me.  This color I'm wearing right now is called Damsel in a Dress by Essie.



Other Essie plum colors that are hot for fall 2012.
Other colors I'm into for fall are:
Gold.
Navy.
Deep reds and Maroons.
Dark Greens.


Also check out my hand modeling tips here. NO height requirement to be a hand model ya'all.
Five modeling jobs where height doesn't matter.


 

No comments: