Friday, August 10, 2012

When I'm asked about modeling and publishing tips, I tell them....

Very often I get asked about modeling and publishing tips, I usually start with saying how tough it is but also how possible if your confident, determined and ambitiously realistic. I made many mistakes back then at the start of things, I still make some now, through building and making your goals happen it's about carrying on through, learning from the good days and not so good days and moments. We grow a lot while we discover more about ourselves and our passions, we change, we improve and get better, so don't beat yourself up too much when you stumble, and things go wrong or not as planned. I used to really dwell, but I've grown out of that, you can't rewind time, now I give it like 5 minutes to cry and bitch and vent and then eat some strawberries and strive ahead, cause nothing is the end-all to the passionate souls.~IJ

No comments: