Wednesday, August 1, 2012

New Podcast segment! Revenge, Bullying and Compassion in the new YA novel Careful


Coming up tomorrow, August 2, 2012 at 12 PM EST a new podcast segment:
"Revenge, Bullying and Compassion in the new YA novel Careful."
I remember in high school watching a kids skull being smashed against the floor. When I yelled "Stop it!" it didn't seem to matter, the rage in their eyes was unstoppable. I wanted the reality of bullying and abuse to be in this book but also the hope for compassion to always be there in us.
Tune in tomorrow for the segment here:
Careful is available now as a print book and ebook. Read a free excerpt or sample of Careful on Amazon, BN.com or in the iBookstore. If you'd like a personalized signed copy of Careful or any of my books contact me throught my website.

No comments: