Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Liz Claiborne ads have shorter people in them


Have you noticed the Liz Claiborne ads? I noticed in a couple of them there are shorter people/ models used. Of course there is the main model, the girl who is in the center and tall and basically the main character in the scene/shot, but around her is implied as the day-and-the-life in the city and these people are not all tall Giraffes, they are commercial print looking models and actors.

I also notice that the ads show all ethnicities, and sizes. Interesting. Maybe this is Issac Mizrahi’s doing, and you can even see Isaac Mizrahi in the ad, wearing a green bandana! I love bandana's and scarves.

I am not personally a Liz customer yet. I have like ten years until I will hit their 35 Fashion friendly market, but I like the ad.

No comments: