Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beauty and fashion news that caught my eye

In Beauty:
Lush launches online petition against Canada seal hunt, Cosmeticsdesign.com

In Fashion, intimates:
ABS launches Fashion Lingerie, WWD

In Beauty:
Victoria’s Secret Beauty is enhancing its Very Sexy color cosmetics — with it's the first cosmetics project by “Project Runway” winner Christian Siriano who will design a limited edition collection of beauty items, WWD

In Green:
"Green Depot, an inspiring new store stocked with environmentally-sound home improvement supplies, greatly reduced my brain’s environmental guilt emissions," NYTIMES

----
In Books:
I don't read much fiction because if I end up liking a character it makes me frustrated that they are not real. I read biographies mostly, here is an article in the WSJ about fictional characters and the relationships between the reader and the characters in a book:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123880307592488761.html

In Advertising:
Twitter building an ad agency around the website and creates ad campaign, Ad Age

No comments: