Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coco Before Chanel Variety film review


I admire Coco Chanel, although she died without her family, a family of her own, or a husband, she lived a full life and worked till her death on her passion. Creating.
When I look for someone to admire I look at those who "became" during the 1800's and early 1900's. Chanel, Gabrielle "Coco" Chanel, would be on my top 5 of people to have at my dinner table.

Recently Variety reviewed a film called "Coco Before Chanel," with Audrey Tautou as Chanel. You can read about the film, here:

http://www.variety.com/review/VE1117940098.html?categoryid=31&cs=1

You should go see it, and also you should pick up the book: Chanel: A Woman of Her Own, it is a wonderful book about the women behind the empire. Whenever I need some inspiration I read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved your blog. Thank you.