Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yes, that is my foot not yours! Parts Modeling discoveries



I was asked recently if I could pick out my feet in an ad. The answer is Yes.

One of my skills as a model is to know what my body looks like, down to the way my toe nail is cut,along with the shape of my finger at many angles.

Something that also helps discover yourself in an ad campaign which doesn't involve your face is: remembering what you wore that day. Remember the poses you were in.

I recently saw my self in the Easy Spirit ad campaign, but for this it is easy, I was their only model for shoes for their spring line.

Enjoy the shots I took of myself in the Easy Spirit Store Downtown on Broadway.

I plan to bring up some of the shots I took and also some ads I have found online and in their print catalog and add them to my portfolio.

No comments: