Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Beauty time: What's on my face?



Well right now I am wearing Cover Girl foundation. Now remember this makeup has been on for about umm 11 hours. Still going strong. I am impressed with Cover Girl's advanced radiance with Olay. The matte foundation is easy to apply and lasts. A light powder over it is all you need all day, or nothing.

On my eyes is Lancome vibrating mascara Ôscillation.

Liner is Styli-Style in carbon-black.

I use Wet n Wild's brow kit often.

Lips Revlon colorStay Ultimate lipcolor, I will admit it is ultimate, this stuff stays on all, all day, and sometimes even into the morning, even after a shower, face wash and makeup remover. So beware, but great stuff and kissable and you can eat salad, pasta, sandwich -whatever and still have red lips!

No comments: