Saturday, September 5, 2009

Meet me after the premiere of ANTM cycle 13

This Weds September 9th, the short model will start to shine on America's Next Top Model, by now you know I am not a die hard fan of the show but I will be watching and for my readers, listeners and viewers of my Short Model Support on my blogs, radio show and video guides, I will be giving insight on Cycle 13 and tips for models of all heights. Hence this video I made:


Meet me on my radio show this coming Weds, the 9th at 10pm for a recap insight on the first episodes of cycle 13. Details here:


Mark your calendar now darlings, I will be sharing my first America's Next Top Model cycle 13 recap! Meet me after the premiere. Go shorties! http://www.blogtalkradio.com/isobellajade/2009/09/10/Americas-Next-Top-Model-cycle-13-premiere-recap

Isobella is the author of Almost 5'4" and her forthcoming graphic novel Model Life, her own how-to-model guide for the short girl will be out ASAP.

No comments: