Thursday, December 23, 2010

I love discovering new things and learning about someone's journey, will to try, and overcoming experiences

Hey Girls,

I love discovering new things and learning about someone's journey, will to try, and overcoming experiences, this video featuring William Kamkwamba who was born in Malawi and who made his own windmill really caught my attention recently. Stories like this inspire me. Also he has a book out as well. The book, The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind, has a crappy cover, but I'm def intrigued!

Watch here, but first turn down my podcast radio show on the right side, or watch on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arD3



You should never be bored, there is always something to discover, learn from, admire, share, and experience, you just have to be willing to open your eyes and mind to discover, learn, admire, share and experience it, and remember you can be fashionable and still give a shit about the world and humanity.

~Isobella

No comments: