Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Video: Isobella flaunts some cute chocolate Nina shoes!

Hey Girls,

Check out my new video, I am rocking some cute chocolate peep-toe Nina shoes. A short girl needs hot shoes! I like letting my shoes give some personality to a simple pencil skirt. Rock those heels girls!



Also, I'm sure people will be saying to you "I love your shoes" when you are wearing
Nina's SHOSTOPPER!


One more thing, have you checked out Nina's handbags and clutches, super cute, I like this HB Delilah red satin roll clutch, it's unique and looks really classy.
You can check out what People's Style Watch think of Nina's clutches here.


Aim high and strive, I count on my high heels to give me height, confidence and get me where I need to go and help me accomplish what I need to accomplish, ~Isobella

No comments: