Thursday, November 10, 2011

Get the Ann Taylor and Loft discount girls!

This one is for my preppy girls, like me, who are striving to get stuff done!

From November 10th-13th check out 40% off!



They each have a petite section too! Check out Ann Taylor's online petite section here.

Here are some of my favorite picks from both.

My Ann Taylor picks are:
I love when I find petite but long shirt and sweaters, and this petite Petite Long Sleeve Boatneck Tunic is a great shape for petites and looks long enough to wear pulled over the bootie with some thicker tights perhaps and some cute booties, and so is this Petite Cowl Neck Long Sleeve Tunic. This Petite Plush Sleeveless Turtleneck also caught my eye, I wonder if I bought it in a size medium if it would be cute as a sweater dress if it gave some extra length? I might go in the store and see about this.  And I love this Petite Elbow Sleeve Turtleneck, the color wineglass is real pretty. 

My Loft picks are:
Really cute, wear all winter Petite Marled Cowl Neck Sweater, pair it with jeans or a skirt.
This cute and classic Petite Favorite Ruffle Long Sleeve Blouse is great with just jeans and heels or tucked with a pencil skirt. This petite lace skirt is soo wicked cute and sexy but still classy. I'm sweater dress obsessed and on our petite frame a sweater dress, like this one, a bitt above the knee keeps us warm and looking lean and long.

Walk Tall no matter your height! Strive on!
~Isobella

No comments: