Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Write, Listen be Inspired and get sales!

Hey Girls,

Been hearing this song all over the city every where I go, maybe it's a sign, maybe it's just an awesome song. Indigo Girls: Power of Two. (My way: I type 'repeat' before the youtube.com and I write to it for hours) adding up the total of a love that's true, multiply life by the power of two ♥

Snail mail devotee and founder of The World Needs More Love Letters site Hannah Brencher was on the 4 train and left behind an unexpected letter for an unsuspecting stranger, then she started leaving her notes in coat pockets, library books and church pews, spreading anonymous letters of love. Read about her here: http://www.moreloveletters.com/ via Daily Candy.com

I read these articles sometimes when I can't sleep or need inspiration or want to fill my brain: How to Think Creatively - http://blogs.hbr.org/schwartz/2011/11/how-to-think-creatively.html

Also dEliAs has BIG sales going on, up to 85% off check them out here.

Behind the Scenes of the Victoria's Secret 2011 Fashion Show via Elle.com

Are you in NYC? Check out the Hanky Panky sample sale for some sexy panties.

~Isobella

No comments: