Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Little Red Riding Hood visits Apple store in SoHo

Hey Girls,

I hope your Halloween was fun!

I turned Little Red Riding Hood a bit more preppy today with an Eddie Bauer skirt red wool skirt.  I recently had the skirt altered down 4 sizes, got it at Shop Housing Works, $10! true, and loved the fabric but was the wrong size, and the extra fabric cut off makes for a cute scarf. (I'll have a video up soon of it in more detail)

Visited the Apple store, the make shift temporary today hehe and later saw some of the parade costumes on 18th and 17th Street! :)  The basket is from Shop Housing Works also.  Also the Hunter's clothing vest and shirt in the pics below are from Shop Housing Works too.






I saw Grandmother on 5th Ave and 17th Street too!

 Similar Eddie Bauer skirt.
Similar red shoes.
~Isobella

No comments: