Thursday, January 26, 2012

Get a Signed and Personalized copy of Almost 5'4" or Short Stuff!

Hey!

Guess what! I'm spending the weekend in San Francisco and I'll be sharing some pics of my favorite little things while I'm there. I'll be posting them on my Twitter and Facebook.

Also, by the way, if you'd like a signed and personalized copy of  my books Almost 5'4" or Short Stuff let me know. Stop by my website here: http://www.isobelladreams.com/GetasignedcopyofIsobellasBooks.html

Short Stuff: on the job with an x-small model has stories from on the job and also modeling tips for short chicks and Almost 5'4" is my modeling memoir about my early modeling days (and I wrote the manuscript for the book at the Apple store when I didn't have a computer at the time)




Aim high and strive on!

~ Isobella

No comments: