Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!! love, togetherness and inspiration

Happy New Year!!! This year wasn't all roses, when I look back it was a really tough year, it's the year my Dad died and losing him suddenly was a daily challenge to come to grips with, still is, but the gift of this year is a strong value of time and how precious it is and how thankful I am to have today, this moment and now, and my family and friends. Things I already was thankful for now have even more new meaning and with this coming year my resolution is to volunteer my time and what I can to causes that touch my heart because I really have been very fortunate and this year has brought out that it's not just about me anymore it's about others :) I hope your 2012 involves a lot of love, togetherness and inspiration! ~Isobella

No comments: