Saturday, January 7, 2012

A pretty little memorable day in the city (pics)

Hey Girls,

I hope your weekend has been relaxing and fun, and inspiration finds you.  I started out with my husband today earlier than usual and got to lunch before 1 p.m at Rodeo Bar, yeeehaw, at
375 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10016 http://www.rodeobar.com/


Then we went over to Kalustyan's shopping for tea and spices and mushroom curry and Aloo Palak :)


And then this little Old Print Shop nearby caught our eye and checked it out. And made our way up Lexintong Avenue then heading towards Lord and Taylor on Fifth Ave and 38th. 


It's fun to explore and notice different stores and the architecture in Murray Hill going towards Midtown, there's a nice mix of old and new.  At Lord and Taylor the first stop was the shoes of course! Right away these HUNTER rain boots really stood out. I didn't have a pair of good rain boots actually, so they were sort of a must-have and I plan to wear them forever and I hope it rain because I can't wait to walk through puddled in them! Also, in Lord & Taylor there were some great cashmere sales 40% off already reduced, and I picked up two sweaters, one black v-neck  and a navy turtleneck! Mmmm warm!  And I browsed around the Petite Shop, and I really like that they have a petite department!


I hope it rains or snows soon so I can wear these boots! Our bag though didn't totally make it home in one piece home. :)

~Isobella

No comments: