Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Run Race in High Heels, for all of us girls in our highest heels

I thought his was funny. My mom told me that this morning that "Television host Kelly Ripa and about 500 women from 35 states will take part in "Live With Regis and Kelly's" first High Heel-A-Thon in New York's Central Park Wednesday-a 150-yard dash in New York City."

I thought this was wild!

And awesome.

The winner of the high race wins $25,000, but Ripa wasn't eligible for the money.

Proceeds from the event will benefit the March of Dimes.

Here is the article from wnbc about the high heel race. I am sad I missed it. I wonder what my time could have been, most likely pretty good since I am ALWAYS in my highest heels. Well the race has passed but for info on it see the link enclosed: Interested participants can register for Regis and Kelly's High Heel-A-Thon by logging on to liveregisandkelly.com or highheelathon.com.

I ran the 400 in almost 60 seconds in High School, I wonder what my time could have been for this! Damn.

Shoot! I hope she does another one soon!

No comments: