Thursday, July 10, 2008

Say No to a model processing fee

A girl recently asked me, "Is a processing fee for $35 dollars normal?"

I said NO!

It is very important not to be so desperate for a modeling agency that you fall for these scams and end up working with some scumbags!

Legit agencies do not have a processing fee.
They take a percentage of the jobs they book you.

For example I made $1000 leg modeling once, and all it involved out of me was:
I gave the agent my own compcard to start, ( a body parts card)- then she sent me to a casting, I showed my legs, and later was told I got booked. After the job she got 20 percent of my pay. So when I made $1000 she got about $200.

:)
NO processing fees are required...don't pay it doesn't give the so called agent of these crappy so called agencies motive to market you to their clients, and many of these scams don't even have clients, skip it...and why would anyone ever pay just to post your photo on a website? There are a lot of scams out there, be careful!

isobella

No comments: