Friday, March 26, 2010

My book & beauty bundle contest and new find: Greer Chicago notecards


There is still time to win my book & beauty bundle, the deadline is the 27th! Send me your best beauty shot to win a signed copy of my modeling memoir Almost 5'4" & e.lf. cosmetics products at petitepride@yahoo.com. Beauty is not measured by height :)


Awesome Recent Discovery:

Twitter is an awesome place to learn about new, savvy and unique things:

I recently discovered Greer Chicago notecards! These Elum Big City cards stood out as great cards to send during the summertime. They have a really cute website too.

I don't ever want to lose the basic communication tools, even in this Internet age, I love writing handwritten notes and picking out notecards, like these from @GREERChicago So cute!

Check them out and other awesome notecards here:
http://www.greerchicago.com

No comments: