Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Payless and beauty unite

I read in WWD that Payless is going to sell beauty items in their stores starting this Fall 10'! I think this is cool, and I think for a promotional campaign they should call me and use some of the petite beautiful beauty models I know to sit in stores and be the beauty demo models for a live-in-store beauty demo.

I wonder if LuAnn Via, chief executive officer of Payless would dig it!?

I have many Payless shoes.

I am curious and interested in trying Payless's beauty items and I am sure I will do a video featuring the items that range from $2.99-$19.99.

YAY!
Here are some of my favorite picks from Payless:
These pink sandals are cute:

These wedges are festive and sophisticated:

This is a fun purple peep-toe I'd wear with black skinny jeans and a denim skirt:

P.s: I remember H&M had beauty items about 4 years ago, and I think they should also launch some beauty items again.

No comments: